These are a few of my favorite things.
The products listed here either make my life easier or more enjoyable. I hope you enjoy them, too. This page contains affiliate links. For more information, please see our disclosure policy page.
Health & Beauty
- Dr. Bronner’s Unscented Organic Castile Liquid Soap. So great for hand soap, and DIY face wash, baby bath wash, etc, etc. Just add in your choice of essential oils to add a scent as desired.
- Young Living Essential Oils. We have a whole page dedicated to oils and our thriving support community. Get in touch with me, and I would love to tell you what I love about essential oils, as well as the continuing education and support I have with my fabulous team.
- Refillable soap pump bottles. Something pretty on the countertop.
- Programmable Crock Pot. Your busy self needs one of these and a stack of go-to dinner recipes.
- Contigo stainless steel travel mugs. Keeps it so hot you can forget about your coffee for two hours and still drink it warm.
- Copco non-skid cabinet turntable. Organize that pantry! I love these for spices and canned goods, just turn it around to see everything you have.
- 42-pocket over-the-door organizer. Goodbye, junk drawer. Hello, organized inside of the closet door! We have these in our coat closet and in the pantry, too.
- Wool dryer balls. Release yourself from dryer sheets, these are better!
- Logitech bluetooth mouse. Just works great with my laptop.
- Ju-Ju-Be diaper bag bundle (B.F.F. convertible diaper bag, Be Quick wristlet and Paci Pod). I have carried this collection daily for 2+ years now, a stylish and comfortable organization solution to everything you need to carry.
- Silicone teething necklace. So great when baby needs something to chew on or fiddle with all the time and on-the-go.
- Bravado Designs seamless nursing bra. Comfortable and functional.
- Simple Wishes hands-free breast pump bra
- Daddy diaper bag: 5.11 Tactical Push Pack. Let Dad look good while he carries all the essentials in the many organizing compartments.
- IKEA LATT children’s table and chairs. So great for art projects, eating snacks and play. Light enough to easily move from room to room, which we frequently do!
- Dreambaby step stool. Lightweight and easy for little ones to carry from room to room.
- Munchkin changing pad liners. Save the changing pad cover.
- Baby bandana drool bibs. So much drool. Keep them cute and dry at the same time.
- Green Sprouts muslin burp pads. Big and soft and oh-so-useful.
- OXO Tot PerfectPull wipes dispenser. Diaper changes just became 50% easier.
- Burt’s Bees baby shampoo & wash. Gentle and smells great.
- 4moms bath spout cover. Easy to use to make sure your baby’s bath is a safe temperature every time, and protects them from the tub spout, too.
- Bath toy organizer. Stays put, holds a lot, doesn’t wreck the decor completely.
- Nuby Silicone Teethe-eez teether. A favorite in our house!
- ZoLi gum massager. Another favorite for us and something different for the teething babes.
- Bumkins Starter Bibs, Super Bibs and Junior Bibs. Bibs don’t get any better than this. More here.
- Munchkin Miracle 360 sippy cup. Strawless and spoutless, but still guards against spills.
- Itzy Ritzy Travel Happens wet bag. You need this in your diaper bag. Here’s why.
- Plum Organics Super Puffs. Yummy for the babes, a favorite in our house.
- Aden + Anais muslin swaddle blankets. So soft, the perfect size, and multi-functional, too.
- Blackout curtain liner panels (we have similar panels). More here.
- Echo sound machine. More about this here.
- Infant Optics video baby monitor. Works great and saves one from the worry about putting your baby’s video on the wi-fi waves.
- i play cloth swim diaper. So easy to use and cute, too.
- i play sun protection swim hat. Adorable, lightweight and effective at sun protection for your little one.
Travel + Adventure
- Merrell Barrado shoes. Amazingly comfortable and versatile shoes, to travel all the places. Currently wearing my second pair.
- CamelBak Cloud Walker backpack. I’ve taken a similar (older model) pack on just about every adventure since 2006. She never failed me yet.
- Marmot down sleeping bag. So good, so warm. I have even slept in this on my bed at home. (I have an older model.)